N95 Face Masks
This listing is for one N95 mask which is designed for both Protection and Comfort alike. The mask offers N95 protection. The straps are adjustable and 6mm wide offering high surface area for comfort in mind. There is also a comfort pad around the installed where the mask touches the nose. To ensure a face mask is worn correctly and at the right time the following guidance from the World Health Organisation must be followed at all times:
World Heath organisation: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: When and how to use masks
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
We strongly recommend visiting the following link for additional guidance:
We have also uploaded pictures of the mask as they are without the use of photo-shop so the product can be seen as it is. There are also additional WHO videos for further guidance as to when to wear a mask and how.